Dental veneers or laminates or customised, thin shell like materials designed to bond to the front surface ofÂ tooth which is used in smile makeover.
* Misaligned teeth/crooked teeth
* Discoloured teeth : fluorosis, trauma, after root canal, decay, drug stains
* chipped or broken teeth
* worn out teeth
* Irreversible process
* Expensive than resin veneers
* Not repairable when it chipped or breaks
* Severely damaged teeth and severe gum infection
* Excessive space between teeth
* Severely malaligned teeth
* Inadequate amount of enamel
* People having bruxism (teeth clenching or grinding)
Cost of procelain veneers in India, chennai is not only depends on number of teeth but also relies on quality of materials used and experience of dentist performing the treatment.
Cost of porcelain veneer for single tooth: 12,000 INR
To know about composite veneers CLICK HERE
Every individual deserves a healthy and brighter smile. Teeth whitening or bleaching is a smile makeover procedure in which stains and discoloration are removed from tooth surface to get an enhanced appearance and smile.
Mild gum irritation and sensitivity after bleaching for 1 -3 days.
Cost of teeth whitening and bleaching in chennai depends on extent and severity of discoloration and individual need.