If you are looking for a long term solution for your dental issues for decades then you are a right candidate for dental implants. Dental implants are used for replacing one, several or all your teeth. Many patients thinks that they are not right candidate for dental implants.
Over 99% of patients who are told by their dentists that implants are not possible for them because of less bone are successfully treated by strategic basal implants without the need of extensive bone grafting and sinus lifting. This includes patients with diabetes, severe gum disease and heavy smoking habit.
– Patient concerns listened fully
– History of medical health and previous dental treatment are considered
– Complete clinical examination
– Digital documentation of teeth and gums
– Digital 3D scan(CBCT) will be taken
– Analysing the digital records for accurate treatment plan and treatment outcome
– Treatment plan discussion with patient