When choosing material for dental restorations everyone opts of nonmetal crowns and expecting natural long-lasting results.
Zirconia dental crowns and bridges are tooth-shaped, custom made highly esthetic caps designed to strengthen the damaged, decay or discoloured tooth which can improve function. Zirconia crowns can also be used in smile designing to modify the tooth colour and shape to enhance appearance. There are different type of materials which can be used in dentistry to make a crown out of which zirconia
A crown must be strong enough to withstand the biting and chewing forces. The choice of material for the crown has a great impact on its long term success. The esthetics, strength and biocompatibility of zirconia make it a viable, long term solution for dental restoration in India, Chennai.
– Corrosion-resistant, can last more than a decade
– Zirconia crowns and bridges are made of nonporous material
– 200 percent stronger than other materials like porcelain and metal
– Smooth white translucent surface with hard texture makes zirconia look more like natural teeth and highly esthetic
– Zirconia crowns are completely metal-free
– It does not conduct heat or electricity
– Greatly biocompatible
– No risk of allergy or rejection with the human body
– Only minimal tooth reduction is required thereby preserves the remaining natural tooth structure
The development of CAD/CAM technology over conventional laboratory methods provides excellent speed and accuracy for dental restorations.
A digital impression of your teeth will be recorded using an intraoral scanner. Zirconia crown will be designed and milled by lab using digital CAD/CAM method. Final finished and polished zirconia crown can be fixed on the next day of measurement(in one day).
The cost of zirconia crown in India, Chennai depends of quality of materials and technologies used. The price become more affordable nowadays.
For digital smile designing CLICK HERE
For cost of smile designing in India, Chennai CLICK HERE
For more details/ to get appointment CLICK HERE