Are you having missing front tooth?
Are youÂ hiding your smile or not smiling because of your damaged, failing teeth?
Missing/damaged front tooth replacement:
If you are looking for immediate tooth replacement for your front teeth, the basal dental implants are the ideal choice for you. Missing or damaged one or more front teeth can be replaced with dental implants and new fixed teeth can be given in 24 hours.
When to replace front teeth?
- Missing one or more teeth
- Tooth loss because of trauma
- Severe decay
- Teeth fracture (root fracture)
Steps in front tooth replacement:
- Complete clinical and radiographic examination
- Digital documentation
- Local anesthesia with computerised system called STA
- Removal of damaged tooth
- Implant placement by Keyhole technique
- Digital impression with intra oral scanner
- Teeth shade (color) selection
- Post implant instructions
- Crown(teeth) fixing on next day
- No waiting time to get teeth
- Simple surgical technique
- Better appearance
- Faster healing