What are teeth dental braces?
Teeth braces are dental appliances/materials used to straighten and align to a correct position which will enhance the smile and facial appearance.
Who needs dental teeth braces?
- The gap between upper and lower front teeth
- Forwardly placed upper and lower front teeth
- Mal aligned teeth
- Crooked tooth
- Teeth crowding
- Overbite – Deep bite
- Restricted or altered jaw growth
- Improper biting affecting chewing efficiency
Types of dental braces
Teeth dental braces are broadly classified in to
- Removable braces
- Fixed teeth braces
Removable teeth braces or appliances used to correct mild teeth alignment problems.
1. It can be removed and worn by a patient for a particular period of time.
2. Removable teeth braces deliver heavy forces which will cause tooth shaking or root resorption sometimes.
Fixed teeth braces
Fixed braces contain metal or ceramic braces and wires which will be fixed over teeth for teeth alignment
- It cannot be removed by patients
- When compared to removable braces fixed braces will give the best results.
Fixed teeth braces can be divided into 3 groups :
2. Ceramic braces:
3. Self-ligating braces
Teeth braces treatment duration
Braces treatment duration depends on individual teeth position and alignment
The approximate time for teeth dental braces treatment is 8 months to 1 .5 years
Cost of teeth dental braces
- Regular metal braces – from 25k
- Regular ceramic braces – from45k
- Self-ligating metal braces – from 30k
- self-ligating ceramic braces – from 60k
For Appointments call / WhatsApp – 9840449777
Mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org
visit us – www.bestlaserdentalclinic.com