What is all on 6 dental implants?
Dental implants are used to replace your teeth when you lost all or most of the teeth. All on 6 dental implants provides fixed full arch teeth anchored by 6 implants. It involves specifically designed six implants that are available for immediate function. For patients who are missing all their teeth a combination of all on 6 or all on 4 dental implants can help to restore a full set of teeth in India.
Advantages of all on 6 dental implants:
- Immediate loading, no waiting period to get fixed teeth
- Feels more secure and comfortable
- Faster healing
- Less maintenance required
- Less invasive
What is the procedure for all on 6 dental implants:
– Clinical evaluation, digital x-rays (OPG,CBCT) and digital impressions to determine the proper treatment plan which fulfils the surgical path and your personal needs.
– Implant surgery: removal of unhealthy teeth and placement of all on 6 dental implants under local anesthesia or conscious sedation(depends on individual needs)
– Healing of implants will takes place for 3-6 months(osseointegration)
– Permanent teeth (zirconia, metal ceramic, metal composite) fixing after 3 -6 months
Cost of all on 6 dental implants :
Th cost of all on 6 dental implants in India are more affordable compared to US, UK, Singapore and Australia. Treatment quality and technology or par excellence with western countries.
For more details: CLICK HERE
For full mouth teeth replacement CLICK HERE