What is All on 4 dental implants?
“All on 4” refers to rehabilitation of all missing or damaged teeth using 4 dental implants which supports them. In advanced techniques the back implants are tilted to 45 degree to provide sufficient support for complete replacement. Dental implants are artificial root like structure made of titanium inserted into jawbone used for long term replacement of teeth.
When we are planning for full set of teeth called as ‘ full mouth replacement’ or ‘full arch rehabilitation’, there is no need to place one implant for each tooth. 2 implants can be placed in front of the arch and 2 implants at the back at an intended angle, together they form foundation for the full set of fixed teeth.
Advantages of All on 4 dental implants:
* Less number of implants
* Faster healing, minimal post postoperative discomfort
* Fixed teeth can be given inn 3- 4 days- Immediate loading
* Improved appearance and chewing
* No need for bone grafting and sinus lifting
* Can be placed in less bone or no bone situations
* Long term maintenance, easy to maintain oral hygiene
* Minimal appointments
Cost of All on 4 dental implants:
All on 4 dental implants are highly advanced dental procedures which has remarkable results when performed by experienced implantologist. The cost of all on 4 dental implants in India, Chennai are more affordable compared to the cost of dental implants in US,UK and Australia.
For more information/contact : CLICK HERE