Dental implants are ideal solution that is used worldwide for single and multiple teeth replacement. The success of dental implants relies on comprehensive diagnosis, meticulous treatment planning and execution. Development of CAD/CAM technology has brought great enhancement in dentistry, especially in the field of dental implants. Guided surgery is a specially designed software which enables more specific diagnosis, virtual treatment planning of surgical procedures, quick treatment and reduced risk of error.
* 3 dimensional reconstruction of all or part of dental arch
* More predictable aesthetics and functional results
* Prior digital planning allows more suitable solution for each individual
As far as dental implants are extensive technology that massively depends on experience and skill of surgeon for proper implant placement. In digital dental implants 3D CT scan and computer aided technology are combined thereby reducing or eliminating the risk factors involved in implant placement. Digital guided implant surgery rendering the restorative results more predictable in terms of function, biology and aesthetics.
– An ideal implant size and position determined based on digital 3D scan (CBCT)
– Digital impressions are made using intra oral scanner device
– Stereolithographic templates are designed to transfer the digital treatment plan to patients mouth